Reports to Human ResourcesDurham, NC
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Scientific Recruiter to partner with our scientific and leadership team in Durham to help us identify and attract the talent needed to grow our successful biotech company. Ideally this is a contract or consulting role, but may be up to 40 hours per week for a period of time.
- Perform full cycle recruiting activities including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, negotiating and extending offers
- Sourcing and developing a pipeline of active and passive job seekers using your past successful networking techniques, professional organizations, the internet, direct sourcing, and referrals
- Partner creatively with hiring managers in order to develop a tailor-made recruitment strategy, attract top talent, and meet hiring deadlines
- Drive the entire recruitment process helping to evaluate and assess talent
- Prepare candidate offer packages, negotiate and extend job offers and coordinate on-boarding for newly hired employees
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of seven, 7, years’ experience with full life cycle recruiting
- Prior experience working within internal Corporate Talent Acquisition Teams as well as external staffing firms
- Knowledge and experience with the RTP life sciences recruiting market
- Scientific background a plus
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate candidates for cultural fit as well as conduct interviews in a manner that creates a “memorable experience” for each potential candidate
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Expertise in “hunting and evaluating” talent
- Strong sourcing skills with demonstrated success in networking or building pipelines as well as candidate assessment skills
- Proven expertise in using social networking tools to hire top talent, such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency
The compensation package includes competitive salary, equity participation, benefits and health plan.
Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Please include the position title in the subject line.